We are currently expanding and have openings for Interior Designers (ID) & Project Supervisor (PS) in Serpong, Tangerang.
We are searching for passionate, young talented interior designers. This role is highly autonomous and would suit a designer willing to work casually on flexible hours including evening and weekend meetings or appointments.
If you are flexible, have amazing design capabilities and thrive on working autonomously, please send a copy of your resume and some images (floor plans, photos, portfolios, etc) of recent work to email@example.com.
- Conceptualizing, designing for every project, based on client’s requirements
- Drafting 3D perspectives for clients to visualize
- Preparing relative techincal drawings for clients / authority submissions / workshops
- Upfront sales directly / indirectly with client
- Project management, supervision and coordination
SP Responsibilities & Requirements :
- Minimum 1 year experience in related position
- Well knowledge in construction and furniture industry
- Good understanding of drawing sheet
- Coordinate with workers, colleagues and clients to ensure that project is done on time and correctly
- Monitor work progress professionally, do planning and scheduling effectively